Video Editor of New Media - Job details
1. Be responsible for completing the video shooting and post production of the company's new media operation;
2. Be responsible for independently completing the planning and shooting of video content of relevant activities;
3. Be responsible for the company's new media live broadcast;
4. Other relevant planning auxiliary work.
1. College degree or above, with strong video recording and editing ability;
2. Be familiar with SLR and mobile phone shooting skills, and have strong picture processing skills;
3. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork ability;
4. Familiar with PR, AE and other multimedia video editing and post production software;
5. Have strong planning and editing ability and innovative consciousness.
New Media Copywriting Planning - Job details
1. Responsible for planning and writing of WeChat Official Account;
2. Be responsible for the copywriting planning and activity publicity of the company's online and offline activities;
3. Be responsible for writing relevant publicity materials of the company;
4. Improve the influence and attention of the company's new media accounts;
5.Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. College degree or above, major in Chinese, journalism is preferred;
2. Working experience in new media editing and operation is preferred;
3. Familiar with relevant common software, such as word, Excel, PS, PR, etc;
4. Have strong ability to summarize and express in words;
5. Good analytical and communication skills;
6. Excellent writing and appreciation ability.
Conference Specialist - Job details
1. Mainly responsible for carrying out the work related to the company's large-scale conference affairs, including meeting preparation, meeting implementation, etc;
2. Effectively and politely coordinate and solve the requirements or problems raised by the participants during the meeting, and give feedback in time;
3. Other work assistance of the Department. Be able to cooperate with the project team to collect data and provide creative support for the team.
1. College degree or above. Working experience in conference, hotel reception and government affairs is preferred;
2. Excellent communication skills, language expression skills, familiar with business etiquette, clear logic and strong learning ability;
3. Good image, good gas quality, certain aesthetic ability, and able to make suggestions for the layout scheme of the venue;
4. Steady and down-to-earth, strong sense of responsibility, strong political literacy and security awareness.
Medical manager - Job details
1. Receive the clinical trial project, prepare the first draft of the clinical trial project medical plan;
2. Modify the medical plan based on the opinions of PI, the project inspection department, the statistics department;
3. Prepare the first draft of the project plan, researcher's manual, informed consent, research medical record, CRF, PPT;
4. Participate in the coordination meeting, present the PPT according to the plan and materials recognized by the medical director, listen to and record the expert opinions of the coordination meeting, modify the plan accordingly;
5. Adjust the plan according to the opinions of the ethics committee;
6. During the project test, answer technical questions raised by researchers and project manager;
7. Receive the first draft of the statistical report of the statistics department, write draft of the summary report, communicate with the statistics department and the project manager, make corresponding adjustments to the summary report.
1. 3 years of work experience, clinical work experience, major in medicine or clinical medicine;
2. Strong medical editing skills, proficient in medical professional literature retrieval, strong text organization and abstract ability;
3. Clinical knowledge, good logical thinking and analytical judgment.
Clinical Trial Project Manager (PM) - Job details
1.Responsible for the quality monitoring and management of clinical research projects, responsible for the inspection of centers to ensure that the trial projects are in accordance with the trial plan, the company's SOP, GCP regulations;
2. Communicate with the sponsor, center screening, determine the main investigators and participants, complete project budget in time, submit to superiors for approval and promote implementation;
3. Develop the project schedule, assist CRA of each center to complete the schedule of each center, complete the full start, implementation and termination of the pilot project as planned,communicate and coordinate with other personnel related to the project;
4. Assist CRA of the project team to sort out, submit the ethical data of each research center, obtain the center's ethical approval;
5. Responsible for the budget and purchase of test materials, including the printing, distribution and transportation of case report forms, informed consent forms and other materials;
6. Review the clinical research contracts of each center and guide CRA to complete the negotiation and signing of research contracts with each center;
7. Conduct pre-launch training for project team members, promote the launch of each center as planned; review report of project team members, communicate with project members, perform quality control and progress reports;
8. Responsible for CRA training and management of clinical monitors of the project team member, assist CRA in formulating a monitoring plan,selectively conduct collaborative monitoring to ensure the progress and quality of the trial ；
9. Maintain a good cooperative relationship with researchers;
10. Other work assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above in clinical medicine or pharmacy, 5 years of clinical trial work experience, 2 years of project management experience;
2. Work independently, team spirit, adapt to business trips;
3. written and oral expression skills, active communication, communicate with various types of clients/researchers, good relationships; sense of service and the potential to be customer-centric;
4. Team organization, project management skills, such as organizing project team meetings, respond to problems and come up with solutions;
5. Team training and public speaking skills;
6. Experience in phase I clinical trials is preferred.
Marketing Specialist - Job details
1、Develop new customers, recommend new drug projects promoted by the company, send project emails and faxes regularly according to customer needs, and complete personal annual and quarterly indicators；
2、Promote the project and maintain the relationship with the customer according to the customer's project situation；
3、Increase the number of customers who can negotiate specific projects or customers who can negotiate project prices and cooperation methods every month.；
4、Maintain good communication with customers, grasp customer needs in real time; provide customers with active, enthusiastic, thoughtful service；
5、Master the market data and other basic information of new drug projects；
6、Master the new drug development process and new drug regulations。
1、Professional background in pharmacy, bachelor degree or above；
2、Have marketing and management experience, have market development capabilities, more than 1-2 years of relevant work experience；
3、Familiar with drug development, registration, technology transfer and other related policies；
4、Strong sense of responsibility, good professional ethics and teamwork spirit。
Office Director - Job details
1. Management of the office.
2. Affairs management of the test center
3. Training and assessment, file management.
4.Revision, distribution of documents.
5. Customer visits management , Collection and registration of complaints and feedback, reception of outsiders
6. Organize equipment acceptance, maintenance, equipment file management
7. Purchase and acceptance of equipment, consumable materials in the testing center.
8. Customer entrustment and sample management.
9. Follow up inspection work
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmacy, pharmaceutical analysis, medicinal chemistry;
2. Experience in management of the office
3. Experience in Analysis and CNAS is preferred
4. Good communication skills, problem-solving ability
Inspector - Job details
1. Apply ICP-MS/GC-MS/IC to research and detect impurities in materials and preparations;
2. Write experiment plan and report;
3. Lead the design, implementation, solve problems in the experiment process;
4. Participate in the training of the analysis and testing department;
5. Write test records, summarize and analyze test results.
1. Chemistry, pharmaceutical analysis majors, bachelor degree of 4 years work experience, master degree of 2 years work experience;
2. Familiar with use of ICP-MS instrument, detection, maintenance;
3. Able to design experimental plan;
4. Experience in packaging material compatibility research is preferred.
Formulation Process Director - Job details
1. Responsible for technical guidance and program control of the research and development of the process of the consistency evaluation center;
2. Responsible for technical guidance and problem solving for the amplification of the consistency evaluation center;
3. Responsible for the guidance, coordination and technical support of the consistency evaluation center technology transfer;
4. Coordinate the registration and application of preparations.
1. Pharmacy major, master's degree or above, 10 years work experience;
2. Experience in R&D and production of oral solid, injection preparations, able to guide the development of prescription processes, solve problems in development projects, guide the industrial transfer of processes;
3. Familiar with regulations and guiding principles of consistency evaluation and registration application, able to guide the registration and application of preparations;
4. 5 years experience in technical team management.